Click here to watch on demand. Click on “Watch previous events in this series” in the upper right corner to see the others.
Click here to read the report of this COVID-19 Webinar Series
Panelists: Dirk Richter, MD – President (Germany), Renato Saltz, MD, FACS – Past President (USA), Nazim Cerkes, MD, PhD – President-Elect (Turkey), Vakis Kontoes, MD, PhD – Chair, Education Council (Greece)
Our second interactive session featured a new expert panel who continued the conversation on the issues facing our specialty during the COVID-19 crisis. We were delighted to be joined by Prof Massimo Galli, a leading infectious disease specialist from the University of Milan, who shared the current evidence-base and knowledge around COVID-19.
Moderators: Renato Saltz, MD (USA) and Vakis Kontoes, MD (Greece) Panelists: Fabian Cortinas, MD (Argentina), Jamal Jomah, MD (Saudi Arabia), Arturo Ramirez Montanana, MD (Mexico), Teddy Prasetyono, MD (Indonesia), Michel Rouif, MD (France) and Prof. Massimo Galli (Italy).
Program topics included:
- The present and future world scenario of COVID-19.
- How we can contribute as physicians and help our colleagues, communities and countries.
- Going back to the operating room: new precautions and expectations.
- Going back to our practices: how to manage office, staff and patients.
- Balancing the effects of the crisis on plastic surgeons’ mental and physical wellbeing.
- A new world ahead: how to prepare for it.
If you missed any webinar in this series, you can still view it by logging in on our registration page with your email address, no code required.