Speakers: Dr. MJ Rowland-Warmann, Shelley Guenther
11 AM Pacific | 2 PM Eastern | 7 PM GMT (UTC) | 8 PM CET | 9 PM EET
Join Dr. MJ Rowland-Warmann as she teaches simple, achievable, and attainable techniques for identifying and treating misplaced facial fillers efficiently under ultrasound guidance.
One of the most common complications Dr. MJ sees is overcorrection or misplaced filler. Knowing exactly where to inject is where ultrasound plays a key role for quick and easy resolution.
Looking under the skin with high-definition wireless ultrasound to visualize a misplaced filler and your needle can make treatment easier and remarkably more effective 1. In this 1-hour webinar, Dr. MJ will share recent patient cases to:
- Explain common locations of misplaced fillers
- Describe the ultrasound appearance HA fillers and patient anatomy
- Demonstrate the best ultrasound-guided approach for treatment
- Identify misplaced filler in the forehead and tear trough
- Show how to dissolve unwanted fillers with hyaluronidase