Residents and Fellows
Why should I join ISAPS?
ISAPS encourages the exchange of information and learning in many ways: through our courses, symposia, the Biennial Congress, and the Visiting Professor Program. Some members also provide informal and more intimate fellowships in their practice, clinic and academic setting. Listed below are programs offered by ISAPS members who accept plastic surgeons for short periods of training.
Want more information about the benefits and privileges of joining ISAPS? Download a copy of our Membership Brochure.
Ready to apply for membership? Visit How to Join ISAPS.
SPECIAL TRAINING PROGRAMS FOR RESIDENT, FELLOW AND ASSOCIATE MEMBERS
Click on the host surgeon's name to download information for any program listed. Additional fellowships will be posted as received. ISAPS reserves the right to accept or deny any program for posting.
Arrangements for both Visit an ISAPSexpert and ISAPSmentoring are arranged between the surgeon offering the program and the visitor directly.
These programs are open to ISAPS Resident, Fellow or Associate members only.
Visit an ISAPSexpert
The Residents and Fellows Committee has developed this new program designed specifically for young surgeons. ISAPS members listed below will accept ISAPS Resident, Fellow and Associate members for short periods of one-on-one training. If you know a young surgeon who would benefits from this specialized training, encourage them to join ISAPS.
Resident, Fellow and Associate members must apply to the program they would like directly. New ISAPSexperts are added to our website as they are approved.
1. Dr. Al Aly - Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
2. Dr. Giovanni Botti - Salò (Lake Garda), Italy
3. Dr. Gianluca Campiglio - Milan, Italy
4. Dr. Ruth Graf - Curitiba, Brazil
5. Dr. Bahman Guyruon - Cleveland, Ohio, US
6. Dr. Darryl Hodgkinson - Sydney, Australia
7. Dr. Jamal Jomah - Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
8. Dr. Daniel Knutti - Biel, Switzerland
9. Dr. Kai Kaye - Marbella, Spain
10. Dr. Vakis Kontoes - Athens, Greece
11. Dr. Apostolos Mandrekas - Athens, Greece
12. Dr. Foad Nahai - Atlanta, Georgia, US
13. Prof. Dr. Ernst Magnus Noah - Kassel, Germany
14. Dr. Mario Pelle-Ceravolo - Rome, Italy
15. Dr. Dirk Richter - Köln, Germany
16. Dr. Enrico Robotti - Bergamo, Italy
17. Dr. Lorne Rosenfield - Burlingame, California, US
18. Dr. Renato Saltz - Salt Lake City, Utah, US
19. Prof. Dr. Cemal Senyuva - Istanbul, Turkey
20. Dr. Ozan Sozer - El Paso, Texas, US
21. Dr. Lina Triana - Cali, Colombia
22. Prof. Dr. Carlos Oscar Uebel - Porto Alegre, Brazil
We are happy to present our new program in Aesthetic Education Worldwide® - ISAPSmentoring.
All of us admire our idols who revealed the secrets of aesthetic plastic surgery and helped us to survive during training the following years in practice. ISAPS now helps Resident/Fellow and Associate members to find support from experienced colleagues and invites all members who have more than five years in practice to support highly motivated young talents as an ISAPS Mentor.
There are many situations during one's career where we can benefit from a mentor's wisdom. Many residents are looking for possible rotations during their trianing to improve their skills in different fields of plastic and aesthetic surgery that might not be offered in only one single clinic. The Mentor helps connect already established colleagues with young and highly motivated trainees. Another task is to give advice in choosing suitable meetings and courses for each level of training. Today a huge variety of aesthetic courses is offered and most young colleagues don't know what they can expect from them. In additional to the ISAPS endorsements, a personal mentor can help the mentee select the right meetings to get the most out of them step by step.
After finishing training, new challenges are waiting for young surgeons. Whether as a board certified plastic surgeon working in a clinic or in a private office, new responsibilities deman one's skills and strength. Especially in this period, ISAPSmentoring bolsters our young members with help in difficult plastic surgical cases regarding indications, best techniques and, if necessary, salvage procedures.
Mentor and mentee can connect via email or WhatsApp and have quick exchanges. ISAPSmentoring encourages our seasoned members to become an official ISAPS Mentor and our young members to take advantage of this treasure of experience.
If you are interested in becoming an ISAPS Mentor, or if you have questions about participating, please don't hesitate to contact our team. You are welcome to send an email to email@example.com to request an application.
Team members - Residents & Fellows Committee
Maria Wiedner, Germany - Chair
Vakis Kontoes, Greece Bianca Ohana, Brazil
Bertha Torres Gomez, Mexico Georgios Kolios, Germany
Beryl Hui Hui Tan, Australia Peter Scott, South Africa
Mehmet Bayramicli, Turkey Gianluca Campiglio, Italy
ISAPS members who offer to participate.
1. Dr. Giuliano Borille - Porto Alegre, Brazil
2. Dr. Giancarlo Dall'Olio - Santo André, Bazil
3. Dr. J. Abel de la Peña - Huixquilucan, Mexico
4. Dr. Pavlo Denyshchuk - Kyiv, Ukraine
5. Dr. Adham Farouk - Alexandria, Egypt
6. Dr. Nimrod Friedman - Tel Aviv, Israel
7. Dr. Andrey Iskornev - Moscow, Russia
8. Dr. Yong Kyu Kim - Seoul, South Korea
9. Dr. Richard Kopolovic - Hinsdale, Illinois, US
10. Dr. Ivar van Heijningen - Knokke Heist, Belgium
11. Dr. Venkata Yamani - Hyderabad, India
By posting or accepting a fellowship listed on the ISAPS website, you agree to the following:
The Fellowship and the Fellow hereby agree to jointly and severely release, defend and hold harmless the International Society of Aesthetic Plastic Surgery (ISAPS) from any claims, whether first party or third party claims, related in any fashion to the Fellowship or to the Fellow, including but not limited to claims related to hiring, employment, compensation, supervision and/or malpractice.
Unless otherwise specified, these programs are not endorsed by ISAPS and all arrangements must be made between the prospective fellow and the program director. Please contact the program directly for more information.
Forms and Instructions
- If you wish to offer an ISAPSexpert program download the PDF form here.
- If you wish to offer an ISAPSmentoring program download the PDF form here.
- To request the ISAPSexpert program as a word document, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Submit ISAPSexpert and ISAPSmentoring forms to ResidentsandFellows@isaps.org
- To list Fellowship Program, download the form here.
- If you would like to endorse your fellowship download the form here.
- Submit Fellowship Program forms to the ISAPS Executive Office at email@example.com