After finishing training, new challenges are waiting for young surgeons. Whether as a board-certified plastic surgeon working in a clinic or in a private office, new responsibilities demand one’s skills and strength. Especially in this period, ISAPS Mentor Program bolsters our young members with help in difficult plastic surgical cases regarding indications, best techniques and, if necessary, salvage procedures.
Mentor and mentee can connect via email or WhatsApp and have quick exchanges. ISAPS Mentor Program encourages our seasoned members to become an official ISAPS Mentor and our young members to take advantage of this treasure of experience.
What can I gain from the ISAPS Mentor Program?
Support From Experienced Colleagues
All of us admire our idols who revealed the secrets of aesthetic plastic surgery and helped us to survive during training the following years in practice.
ISAPS now helps Resident and Associate members to find support from experienced colleagues.
Many residents are looking for possible rotations during their training to improve their skills in different fields of plastic and aesthetic surgery that might not be offered in only one single clinic.
The mentor helps connect already established colleagues with young and highly motivated trainees.
Mentors give advice on choosing suitable meetings and courses for each level of training. Today a huge variety of aesthetic courses are offered and most young colleagues are not aware of what these entail.
In addition to the ISAPS endorsements, a personal mentor can help the mentee select the right meetings to get the most out of them.
Find out more about each of our Mentors here
How to Apply?
Scroll down to view all the contact information of each ISAPS Mentor and get in touch with them directly. Please CC in email@example.com when contacting ISAPS Mentors.
View all our ISAPS Mentors below
Dr. Giuliano Borille
- MD PRIME INSTITUTE
- Clinic/Hospital/Office MD PRIME INSTITUTE
- Work Province RS
- Work Fax 55-51-3557-9176
- Work phone 55-51-3557-9176
- Website www.drgiulianoborille.com.br
- Location RUA ANTONIO PARREIRAS 300, AP 702, Porto Alegre, Brazil, 90450-050
Dr. Giancarlo Dall'Olio
- Giancarlo DallÃ¢ÂÂOlio Plastic Center
- Clinic/Hospital/Office Giancarlo DallÃ¢ÂÂOlio Plastic Center
- Work Province SP
- Work Fax 55-11-4427-3800
- Work phone 55-11-4436-1354
- Location Av. Industrial, 780 - sala 2305, Santo Andre, Brazil, 09080-500
Dr. Jose De La Pena Salcedo
- Hospital Angeles de las Lomas
- Job Title Institute Director
- Clinic/Hospital/Office Hospital Angeles de las Lomas
- Work Province CDMX
- Work Fax 52-55-5245-9640
- Work phone 525552469639
- Website WWW.PLASTICSURGERY.COM.MX
- Location Av. Palmas 781 S1B, Lomas de Chapultepec, Mexico City, Mexico, 11000
Dr. Pavlo Denyshchuk
- ANACOSMA Plastic Surgery Clinic
- Clinic/Hospital/Office ANACOSMA Plastic Surgery Clinic
- Work Fax 38-0-44-489-4538
- Work phone +380 67 449 4843
- Website www.anacosmo.com
- Biography Ph.D., MD, Leading Plastic Surgeon, USAPS President, ISAPS, and ASBS Member32+ years practicing medical doctor careerover 15,000 grateful patients15 universally recognized know-howsco-founder, ANACOSMA Clinics - visiting card of Ukraine in plastic surgery and esthetic medicine
- Location P. Mirnoho, 17, Kiev, Ukraine, 01133
Dr. Milan Doshi
- Allure Medspa
- Job Title MEDICAL DIRECTOR
- Clinic/Hospital/Office Allure Medspa
- Work Province Maharashtra
- Work Fax +91 82918 63154
- Work phone +09869421559
- Website www.alluremedspa.in
- Location VARDAN HOSPITAL, 65 Jawahar Nagar Goregaon, Mumbai, India, 400104
Dr. Adham Farouk
- Dr. Adham Farouk Plastic Surgery Clinic
- Job Title Associate Professor of Plastic Surgery
- Clinic/Hospital/Office Dr. Adham Farouk Plastic Surgery Clinic
- Work Province Alexandria University Faculty of Medicine
- Work phone 20-1000748969
- Website www.adhamfarouk.com
- Location 271 El-Gaish Road, Stanley, Alexandria, Egypt, 21523
Dr. Andrey Iskornev
- The Platinental Aesthetic Lounge
- Job Title Associate Professor of Plastic Surgery
- Clinic/Hospital/Office The Platinental Aesthetic Lounge
- Work phone 7-495-989-2116
- Website www.platinental.ru
- Location Lyalin Pereulok, 21 Building 2, Moscow, Russia, 105062
Dr. Yong Kyu Kim
- YK Plastic Surgery
- Job Title Director
- Clinic/Hospital/Office YK Plastic Surgery
- Work Province Seoul
- Work phone 82-2-511-8788
- Website www.yk5151.com
- Location 176 Nonhyunro, 14, Gangnam-gu, Seoul, South Korea, 06025
Dr. Richard Kopolovic
- Northern Illinois Plastic Surgery
- Job Title Pres.
- Clinic/Hospital/Office Northern Illinois Plastic Surgery
- Work phone +1 325-644-1
- Location 6500 Sunset Way, Ste411, St. Pete Beach, United States, 33706
Dr. Juan Esteban Sierra Mejia
- Job Title Plastic Surgeon
- Clinic/Hospital/Office DrJes.co
- Work Province Antioquia
- Work Fax +57 4 3216111
- Work phone 573206868301
- Website www.juanestebansierra.com
- Biography Juan Esteban is a Doctor of the University of Caldas (Manizales) where he is native, and Plastic Surgeon trained at the Bonsucesso Hospital in Rio de Janeiro, he has 26 years of experience
- Location Carrera 25A #1A sur 45 Consultorio 1553, Torre medica #2, Medellin, Colombia, 0500026
Dr. Ivar van Heijningen
- Duinbergen Clinic
- Job Title MD, Plastic Surgeon
- Clinic/Hospital/Office Duinbergen Clinic
- Work Province West-Vlaanderen
- Work phone 3250530640
- Website www.duinbergen-clinic.be
- Biography Belgian Plastic Surgeon, Board member of ISAPS, Chair of Governance and Certification Committees. Boardmember of ESAPS and RBSPS.Initiator of 2 European standards on Aesthetic Surgery Services and Aesthetic Medicine services to promote patient safety.
- Location Duinbergenlaan 33, Knokke-Heist, Belgium, B-8301
Dr. Venkata Yamani
- Contours Plastic Surgery Center
- Job Title Director&Plastic Surgeon
- Clinic/Hospital/Office Contours Plastic Surgery Center
- Work Province Telangana
- Work phone 91-40-23542351
- Website www.contourshyd.com
- Location Park View Estates, 8-2-120/112/P/5, Road No: 2, Banjara Hills Near Jubilee Hills Checkpost, Hyderabad, India, 500034
Interested in Becoming an ISAPS Mentor?
In order to become an ISAPS Mentor, you must:
- have been an Active member of ISAPS for at least 5 years;
- be board certified for at least 10 years;
- provide evidence of scientific talks and publications.
If you are eligible and interested, please contact us.