The Cosmetic Surgery Institute is a dedicated cosmetic surgery clinic located on Bree Street, in the heart of Cape Town, 20 minutes from Cape Town International airport. There are three fully equipped, licensed operating theatres with 6 day beds and 6 overnight beds. You will be exposed to the full range of face, breast, and body cosmetic surgery procedures and to a variety of different techniques performed by our twelve, full-time cosmetic surgeons.
No accommodation will be provided, however, affordable lodgings can be acquired in reasonable proximity to the Institute.
Visas and Work Permits
For visa and immigration information, please read the details on the South African Department of Home Affairs official website.
Please note that regulations in South Africa require that in order to ‘scrub-in’ you are required to be registered with the health professional council.
Depending on the location of your accommodation ‘Uber’ will be the most efficient and inexpensive transport option.
Dr. Stuart Geldenhuys
- The Cosmetic Surgical Institute
- Job Title Plastic & Reconstructive Surgeon
- Clinic/Hospital/Office The Cosmetic Surgical Institute
- Work Province Western Cape
- Work phone +27 21 4245218
- Website http://stuartgeldenhuys.com
- Biography DR STUART GELDENHUYS Plastic & Reconstructive Surgeon Dr Geldenhuys has been a cosmetic surgeon for over 20 years and is based in private practice in Cape Town, South Africa at The Cosmetic Surgical Institute. MBChB University Of Cape Town, South Africa, 1991 FCS (SA) Plast May 2003 Member of APRSSA (Association Of Plastic And Reconstructive Surgeons of South Africa) Chairman and shareholder of The Cosmetic Surgical Institute. Past President and founding member SORSSA National Assistant Secretary ISAPS Trainer Allergan Medical Institute (AMI) Director and owner Skin & Hair Sessional Specialist at the Department of Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery, University of Cape Town & Groote Schuur Hospital Previously Consultant to Allergan and Mentor; Breast Augmentation. Dr Geldenhuys is passionate about training: “Guided by an unwavering dedication to continuous medical eduction, we must embrace the notion that we have no option but to be students for life”
- Location 3rd Floor, 183 Bree Street, Cape Town, South Africa, 8001
- Rhinoplasty: Primary/Secondary
- Breast Surgery
Cosmetic Surgery Institute
183 Bree St, Cape Town City Centre, Cape Town, 8005, South Africa