In Istanbul, doctors are known worldwide for their facial surgery skills, and breast and rhinoplasty surgeries. The fellows chosen for this program will be working with Prof. Dr. Nazim Cerkes (current President of ISAPS), Prof. Dr. Akin Yucel and Assoc. Prof. Dr. Tunc Tiryaki.
If you are selected for this program, your fellowship hosts will provide you with support and information on accommodation in the city.
Fly into Istanbul, after which a taxi is the best way to get into town. The clinics and hospitals are 30 km from the airport.
Visas and Work Permits
Please visit the Turkish Ministry of Foreign Affairs' website to ensure you are eligible to travel to Turkiye to undertake this fellowship program.
Dr. Nazim Cerkes
Dr. Nazim Cerkes
- Cosmed Plastic Surgery Center
- Clinic/Hospital/Office Cosmed Plastic Surgery Center
- Work Fax 90-212-283-2445
- Work phone 90-212-283-9181
- Website www.nazimcerkes.com
- Location Hakki Yeten Cad. No: 17, Kat 2, D:6, Fulya, Besiktas, Istanbul, Turkiye, 34365
- Revisional rhinoplasty
- Aesthetic periorbital surgery
- Revisional aesthetic facial plastic surgery
- Open and closed rhinoplasty
- Aesthetic lower/upper eyelid blepharoplasty Foreheadlift
- Facial lipofilling
Aesthetic and Reconstructive Breast Surgery
- Breast Augmentation
- Breast Reduction
- Mastopexy with Augmentation
- Implant-based Breast Reconstruction Oncoplastic surgery
- Fat Injection to Breast
- Mommy Makeover surgery
Assoc. Prof. Dr. Tunc Tiryaki
Dr. Tunc Tiryaki
- Tiryaki Clinic
- Job Title Associate Professor of Plastic Surgery
- Clinic/Hospital/Office Tiryaki Clinic
- Work Province Beşiktaş
- Work Fax 90-212-282-9540
- Work phone 90-212-282-9595
- Location Visnezade Mah. Bayildim Caddesi, Acisu Sokak Salih Bey Apt. No:16/1, Istanbul, Turkiye, 34357
- Facial Rejuvenation
- Fat Grafting
- Stem Cell Treatment
- Suspension Techniques
- Mini face & Neck Lift
- Upper and Lower Blepharoplasty
- Facial Fat Grafting
I was able to observe and assist Dr Cerkes in surgeries. His work predominantly includes a broad spectrum of rhinoplasty surgeries ranging from simple to complex including deviated septum, tip correction, dorsal hump, hanging columella, septal perforation, cleft lip nasal deformity, other congenital deformities, alar reduction, use of costo-chondral grafts, etc.
He is a very good teacher and explained each step in detail during the surgery along with the use of various instruments designed by him. I could also learn other surgeries like facelift, fat grafting on face, chin implant, etc.