The mission of the ISAPS Education Council (EC) is to provide aesthetic education worldwide. The EC’s role within the ISAPS organization includes full responsibility for:
- The Biennial Congress Scientific Program – click here to download the program book for ISAPS 2016 – Kyoto, Japan
- All ISAPS course
- Approval of endorsed programs
- Coordination of ISAPS Symposia
The EC works closely with ISAPS members, the National Secretaries and National Societies to insure their involvement and full support of these educational activities.
If you wish to offer an ISAPS Course or Symposium, please read the following Guidelines before contacting the Education Council.
- Education Council Guidelines
- Vakis Kontoes, MD, PhD – EC Chair – [email protected]
- Ozan Sozer, MD – EC Vice Chair – [email protected]
NEW criteria for endorsements – Organizers will include 1-2 presentation(s) from 1-2 ISAPS Board member(s) on the program, or alternatively other ISAPS members in the country, preferable the ISAPS National Secretary, to promote ISAPS’ mission and/or also present during the scientific program on any topic in aesthetic surgery.
For the convenience of our members, the following EC applications can be downloaded:
To learn more about the EC, review the following pages: