The APS Journal
What is the APS Journal?
Aesthetic Plastic Surgery provides a forum for original articles advancing the art of aesthetic plastic surgery.
What sort of articles?
Many describe surgical craftsmanship ; others deal with complications in surgical procedures and methods by which to treat or avoid them.
What does the APS Journal cover?
Coverage includes “second thoughts” on established techniques, which might be abandoned, modified, or improved. Also included are case histories ; improvements in surgical instruments, pharmaceuticals, and operating room equipment ; and discussions of problems such as the role of psychosocial factors in the doctor-patient and the patient-public interrelationships.
Where is APS covered?
Aesthetic Plastic Surgery is abstracted and covered in Current Contents/Clinical Medicine, SciSearch, Research Alert, Index Medicus-MEDLINE, and Excerpta Medica/EMBASE, Science Citation Index Expanded.
Get access to the journal
You do not currently have access to the journal. Only logged in ISAPS members* have access to the journal. Login with a member account or Join below!
Aesthetic Plastic Surgery is ranked #8 in the Google Scholar H-5 Index of Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery, with a 2019 H-5 Index of 26.
- Impact factor: 2.708 (2021)
- Five-year impact factor: 2.709 (2021)
- Submission to first decision: 12 days
- Downloads: 538,769 (2021)
Prof. Lee Pu – recently retired from his role as professor at the University of California Davis, in Sacramento, California – is the Editor-in-Chief of Aesthetic Plastic Surgery. Prof Pu has published over 220 peer-reviewed journal articles and 110 book chapters.He has served as a visiting professor for over 80 university training programs and given 340 invited lectures both nationally and internationally.
Please submit your manuscripts to Prof. Pu.
Prof. Lee Pu
- The Aesthetic Centers
- Job Title Emeritus Professor of Plastic Surgery, University of California Davis
- Clinic/Hospital/Office The Aesthetic Centers
- Work Fax 1-949-398-4173
- Work phone 1-949-644-2442
- Website www.plasticsurgerycal/com
- Location 3701 Birch Street , Suite 200, Newport Beach, United States, 92660
- Science Citation Index Expanded (SciSearch)
- INIS Atomindex
- Journal Citation Reports/Science Edition
- Academic OneFile
- Mosby yearbooks
- Current Abstracts
- Current Contents/Clinical Medicine
- Expanded Academic
- Summon by Serial Solutions
- Google Scholar
- Health Reference Center Academic
- Index Copernicus