During the aesthetic fellowship in Rotterdam, you will be located at the Velthuis kliniek, which is one of the biggest private clinics in the Netherlands. Dr. Stevens and Dr. van der Meulen use this location as the Dutch centre of their aesthetic practice. The Rotterdam branch of this respected national chain of private clinics is located only a 15 minutes metro ride from the centre of town. Surgeries and consultations fill 5 days each week, with multiple procedures being performed each day.
Visa, work permit
Licensure is required. It is only with a valid license that you will be able to perform hands-on tasks throughout the fellowship.
Dr. Jacques Van Der Meulen
- Velthuis Kliniek
- Clinic/Hospital/Office Velthuis Kliniek
- Work Province Zuid-Holland
- Work phone 31-88-7785221
- Website naturalfaces.com
- Location K.P. van der Mandelelaan 10, Rotterdam, Netherlands, 3062MB
Dr. H. P. Jeroen Stevens
- Velthuis kliniek Rotterdam, PRSclinics.com
- Clinic/Hospital/Office Velthuis kliniek Rotterdam, PRSclinics.com
- Work Province ZH
- Work phone 31-62-481-0440
- Website www.drstevens.nl, www.PRSclinics.com
- Location K.P. van der Mandelelaan 10, Rotterdam, Netherlands, 3062 MB
The Netherlands has very strict rules on hygienic clearance for visiting health care professionals. This means that you will have to show the following upon arrival before you are allowed access to the Velthuis clinic:
- Recent proof of Hep B anti-immunity status
- A TBC clearance, either by Mantoux or by chest X-ray
- Recent MRSA throat and nose swab results.
These can not be older than two weeks before the start of the fellowship. Be aware: Without these, we can not grant you access to our patient-related activities. We are obliged to repeat these swabs when you first arrive at the clinic. You will be able to join if you have provided us with the above, but your final approval depends on the test results of the swabs we take at the start of the fellowship.