This program is designed to give the guest broad exposure and experience in the full range of aesthetic plastic surgery including facial aesthetic surgery techniques, rhinoplasty, secondary procedures; aesthetic and reconstructive breast surgery and body contouring. Also, a broad exposure to non-invasive techniques, laser treatments in facial rejuvenation, laser epilation, laser blepharoplasty, laser pigmented lesions and many more combined procedures for facial and body rejuvenation.
We will show our visitor how to set up a private practice office and develop a comfort level for the practice of aesthetic plastic surgery. The visitor will have the opportunity of observership in all types of surgeries in Hygeia Hospital, minor surgeries in the Clinic and hands-on training in non-invasive techniques in the clinic, and will participate in educational activities in the Division of Plastic Surgery at Hygeia Hospital, and DRK Medical Group Laserlight Clinic.
DRK Medical Group
What is the Duration?
What Licensure is Required?
Is Funding / Salary Provided?
Is Housing Provided?
During their visit, the visitor can expect to observe these surgical subjects and techniques:
- Face lift with different techniques
- Blepharoplasty (including Laser Transconjuctival and Single Suture Traction Technique, SSTT)
- Septo-Rhinoplasty (open and closed)
- Lip rejuvenation
- Breast surgery (augmentation, mastopexy, reduction)
- Fat transfer
- Thread lifts
During their visit, the visitor can expect to observe these non-surgical subjects and techniques:
- Dermapen treatments (in combination with nanofat, PRP, mesotherapies)
- Fractional CO2 treatments and combinations
- Q-switch laser treatments for pigmented lesions
- HIFU treatments
- Mesotherapies and PRP
- Varied aesthetic medicine treatments