What is an ISAPS Endorsed Course?
A stand-alone event that can be of varying duration. The Educational Council approves all applications and can assist in providing speakers. ISAPS Endorsement is a valued and respected seal of excellence and we encourage all applicable programs to apply for Endorsement and proudly display the ISAPS Endorsed logo after program approval.
Please note, endorsement is not approval to provide attendees with Continuing Medical Education (CME) credit.
You must apply for accreditation to the appropriate organization in your country.
This application can only be accepted for programs that meet the following criteria:
The program is intended for an audience of plastic surgery core specialists only.
ISAPS National Secretary in the country where the program is to be held must approve in writing.
Applications must be completed by a current, active member of ISAPS.
Complete applications must be submitted below and will be forwarded to the Education Council for approval. Please allow at least one month for the approval process and plan your publicity efforts accordingly. It is not permitted to indicate that endorsement has been requested.
Organisers are required to include 1-2 presentation(s) from 1-2 ISAPS Board member(s) on the program, or present on any topic in aesthetic surgery.
Organisers will also include a short introduction/presentation (slides will be provided) to promote ISAPS’ mission. Applications will not be forwarded to the Chair of the Education Council for review without an ISAPS presentation included in the program.
Organisers are required to offer ISAPS a free booth (onsite or virtually) during the event. The booth will be staffed by ISAPS staff.
Please review these carefully...
The ISAPS Executive Committee may approve, change or cancel any endorsement as they feel necessary for any reason, despite the National Secretary’s approval or denial.
Programs endorsed by ISAPS can only be open to these four core specialities: plastic surgeons, facial plastic surgeons, dermatologists, or oculoplastic surgeons.
A violation of ISAPS policies regarding symposia will result in refusal of future endorsements.
If ISAPS endorses your educational program...
ISAPS will provide for your organization:
Use of the official ISAPS Education Council logo and official endorsement statement in your publicity materials, on your website, and in other program-related printed matter. This will be provided in the endorsement confirmation email.
The ISAPS website events page; in the Aesthetic Plastic Surgery Journal and in ISAPS e-News.
Inclusion of your event in ISAPS regular email updates link to events, circulated to more than 25,000 plastic surgeons.
Two promotional posts to our social media accounts.
Enclose all the following items with your completed application:
- An email confirming approval from the ISAPS National Secretary in your country.
- List of core specialities permitted to attend this meeting.
- The proposed program including faculty and at least one ISAPS presentation.
- A statement which specifies what sessions are restricted to one or more specialities and indicates how entry will be controlled for restricted sessions.
- List of Organizing Committee including at least one member of ISAPS.
- Copy of publicity brochure that includes attendance restriction statement- a draft is acceptable.
- List of all planned uses of ISAPS logo, for example, brochure, website, meeting-related letterhead, postcards, meeting materials, and certificates of attendance.
- Endorsement Fee payment - $2,000. We will refund $1800 if the application is denied. $200 will be retained by ISAPS for administrative costs.