ISAPS Global Statistics
2017 ISAPS Global Survey
ISAPS will be releasing the results of the 2017 International Study of Cosmetic Surgery ((2017 Global Survey) on November 1st, during a press conference held at the Miami Beach Convention center during it’s biennial Congress. If you would like to apply to attend the press conference please send your name and email address along with a copy of your media credentials to email@example.com
ISAPS surveys plastic surgeons throughout the world to provide statistics about the number and type of aesthetic (cosmetic) procedures they performed over a one-year period. Studies are performed for the previous year so that data for the entire year is available. ISAPS is the only organization that collects this data on a global scale.
2016 Global Statistics
- Press Release * – ISAPS Statistics – 27 June 2017
- Download statistics for 2016
- ISAPS Statistics Infographic for 2016
- Total Procedures ranked by category for 2016
- Global Statistics Worldwide Summary for 2016
* The press release about ISAPS Statistics has been translated into the following languages.
The charts including the statistical information and the Quick Facts are NOT translated.
- Chinese, Simple
- Chinese, Traditional
Please contact the ISAPS Press Office at Media@nullISAPS.org if you would like the press release in one of these languages.
2015 Global Statistics
- Press Release – ISAPS Statistics – 25 July 2016
- Download statistics for 2015
- ISAPS Statistics Quick Facts for 2015