ISAPS Global Statistics
ISAPS surveys plastic surgeons throughout the world to provide statistics about the number and type of aesthetic (cosmetic) procedures they performed over a one-year period. Studies are performed for the previous year so that data for the entire year is available. ISAPS is the only organization that collects this data on a global scale.
2016 Global Statistics
- Press Release * – ISAPS Statistics – 27 June 2017
- Download statistics for 2016
- ISAPS Statistics Infographic for 2016
- Total Procedures ranked by category for 2016
- Global Statistics Worldwide Summary for 2016
* The press release about ISAPS Statistics has been translated into the following languages.
The charts including the statistical information and the Quick Facts are NOT translated.
- Chinese, Simple
- Chinese, Traditional
Please contact the ISAPS Press Office at Media@nullISAPS.org if you would like the press release in one of these languages.
2015 Global Statistics
- Press Release – ISAPS Statistics – 25 July 2016
- Download statistics for 2015
- ISAPS Statistics Quick Facts for 2015