Body Contouring Research Foundation (BCRF) Awards
BCRF Awards for papers presented in clinical body contouring or research on fat and stem cells were most recently presented at the 23rd Biennial Congress of ISAPS in Kyoto, Japan in Octobe4r, 2016.
The purpose of these awards is to provide financial assistance to young researchers with papers in clinical or basic science and to young presenters all of whom are under age 45 and whose papers presented at the Congress have been found to be outstanding by the judges. There are two categories: the Young Presenter’s Award and the Young Researcher’s Award with prizes for 1st and 2nd place in each category. Monetary amounts awarded vary depending oln the level of fund income.
These awards were made possible by a grant from the former Lipoplasty Society of North America, Inc.
2016 - Kyoto, Japan
1. Iris MORTAGUA BRITO, MD - Portugal
2. Ondrej MESTAK, MD, PhD - Czech Republic
1. Ali MODARRESSI, MD - Switzerland
2. Marisse VENTER, MBChB, FC Plast (SA) - South Africa
2014 - Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
1. Natale Ferreira Gontijo de Amorim - Brazil
2. Yoram Wolf, MD - Israel
1. Alexandra Conde-Green, MD - United States
2. Joseph Williams, MD - United States
2012 - Geneva, Switzerland
1. Antonio Manuel Dominques da Costa Ferreira, MD - Portugal
2. Yves Harder, MD - Germany
3. Natalie F. Gontiko de Amorim, MD - Brazil
1. Gabrielle Davis, MD - United States
2. Angelo Leto Barone, MD - Italy
3. Alexandra Conde-Green, MD - United States
2010 - San Francisco, United States
Clinical: Ivar Rosales-Berber, MD - Mexico
Research: Wilson Novaes Matos Jr., MD - Brazil