Webinars by Industry Sponsors – In light of the ongoing COVID-19 situation, many of our industry colleagues are turning to online webinars to stay current and provide our members with educational courses and new information. Here you can find a list of upcoming livestream webinars from some of our industry friends. Simply click on the link provided to learn more or register for a certain webinar. If you would like to have your upcoming webinar featured on ISAPS’ Industry Showcase, please contact email@example.com.
The schedule is based on UTC time. Please adjust for your time zone. Click here and enter your city to find the time in your time zone.
The Aesthetic Mastery Live Webinar: Safety Parameters for Gluteal Volume Correction with HA Fillers
Saturday, December 3, 2022 | 13PM UTC
Speakers: Dr. Henry Delmar, France | Dr. Hema Sundaram, UK | Dr. Massimiliano Brambilla, Italy | Dr. Carmelo Crisafulli, UAE
Moderator: Dr. Naveen Cavale, UK
- How to apply ISAPS Safety Guidelines in daily practice
- Technique and safety with gluteal fillers
- Science and safety of HA fillers
- Open discussion: Safety on gluteal volume correction with HA fillers
- Questions and answers
Breast Implant Virtual Partners in Education Series
2022 Dr. Miroshnik Learning Series: Session#2
Advanced Breast Shaping Techniques: Mastering Cleavage Lines
Tuesday, August 30th, 2022 | 7PM – 8PM EDT (Toronto Time) | August 31st: 9AM – 10AM (Sydney Time)
Narrowing the gap between cleavage lines and creating a stable, braless cleavage gradient is one of the most desired features of all aesthetic breast surgery. August 30th for a live continuation of our July 26th Webinar with Dr. Michael Miroshnik where he will share his approach and thought process to mastering cleavage lines. You won’t want to miss this informative, interactive opportunity to engage with our moderator Dr. Brian Thornton and Dr. Michael Miroshnik as they explore and discuss this interesting topic.
Who is this event for?
This event has been designed for plastic surgeons who wish to advance their surgical planning and technique in primary and secondary breast augmentation surgery.
Avoiding Filler Complications Using Ultrasound To Guide Safe Cheek, Temple, and Tear Trough Injections
Tuesday, August 9, 2022 at 11:00 AM Pacific | 2:00 PM Eastern | 7:00 PM GMT+1 | 8:00 PM CEST
Speakers: Dr. MJ Rowland-Warmann, Shelley Guenther
In this 1-hour webinar, you’ll learn how to use wireless ultrasound to visualize your cannula and patient anatomy to optimize results and safety for filler treatments in three injection sites with elevated risk of occlusions: the cheeks, temples, and tear troughs. Using case study video footage with the new AI-powered Clarius L20 HD3 ultra high-resolution wireless ultrasound scanner, Dr. MJ will show us how to:
- Visualize the fascial planes of the cheek, temples, and tear trough
- Identify the tip of the cannula and use color Doppler for safe filler placement
- Avoid the superficial temporal artery when injecting into the interfacial plane
- Visualize the orbicularis and angular vein and artery for tear trough injections
- Ensure successful cheek injections are visualized at the lid-cheek junction
- Identify existing fillers and demonstrate filler placement for patient satisfaction
Matching Patients and Implant Types: My approach for long-term results and patient satisfaction.
Wednesday, May 25, 2022 at 7:00 PM CET
Speaker: Dr. Paolo Montemurro, Plastic Surgeon, Stockholm, Sweden | Varese, Italy
- Typical patient profiles and their unique challenges
- Rationale for implant selection based on: Shape, surface/texture, volume and gel typ
- How to drive patient satisfaction and practice success
Hot Topics Panel Discussion: Breast Implant Illness, Patient Checklist & Managing Asymptomatic Patients
Tuesday, May 10, 2022 at 8:00PM EST
Please join us for our Q2 2022 Virtual Partners in Education Series. A North American collaborative open round-table panel discussion with breast implant safety expert, toxicologist, Dr. Roger Wixtrom and three board-certified plastic surgeons: Dr. Patricia McGuire, Dr. Mathew Mosher, and Dr. Brian Thornton. Our panelists will share new study findings and provide unique perspectives around relevant breast implant topics with ample time for live audience Q&A.
• Breast Implant Illness (BII): Heavy metals and silicone?
• How are you communicating risks and utilizing patient checklists?
• What can you share that may help manage asymptomatic breast implant patients?
• Hear thoughtful messaging to these questions and yours.
Who is this event for?:
This event has been designed for plastic surgeons of all levels of experience who wish to enhance their understanding of the latest polarizing breast implant topics with the goal of delivering better patient outcomes.
HOW TO MANAGE COMPLICATIONS WITH HA BODY FILLERS
Wednesday, February 23, 2022 at 17:00 UTC
Key Learning Points:
- How to handle complications associated with HA body fillers in Aesthetic Plastic Surgery
- Best practices to prevent side effects during body fillers injection
- Analysis of a clinical case
GLUTEAL ANATOMY FOR A SAFE AUGMENTATION WITH HA FILLER
Wednesday, December 15, 2021 at 17:00 UTC
Key Learning Points:
- ISAPS Safety Guidelines in Aesthetic Plastic Surgery
- Gluteal Region Anatomy
- Gluteal Augmentation with HA: Tips & Techniques for Best Results
HIP DIP CORRECTION with Hyaluronic Acid Body Fillers
Wednesday, November 10, 2021 at 17:00 UTC
In this webinar, expert plastic surgeons will demonstrate and debate over the techniques of using hyaluronic acid dermal fillers to correct hip dips.
Key Learning Points:
- ISAPS safety guidelines in aesthetic plastic surgery
- Hip anatomy
- Hip dips correction with HA: demonstration, tips and technical aspects
Advanced Breast Shaping Techniques: Vertical Planning – the Role of the Torso and the IMF
Saturday, October 9, 2021 at 9AM CET | 7PM AEST
This interactive webinar will focus on vertical planning in aesthetic breast surgery: the role of the torso and the IMF.
- How to use vertical thinking for better aesthetics and less complications
- The role of the torso and its effect on breast aesthetics
- The inframammary fold: Classification and how to manipulate it to your advantage
- Incisional planning and the internal bra
- Primary and Secondary examples of techniques
Facial Aesthetic Complications: Using Ultrasound to Dissolve Fillers and Reverse Vascular Occlusions
Monday, September 27, 2021 at 2PM PST | 5PM EST | 9PM GMT | 10 PM CE
Join renowned facial plastic surgeons Dr. Steven Weiner and Dr. Stella Desyatnikova as they teach effective imaging techniques to rapidly dissolve cosmetic fillers under ultrasound guidance. In one hour, you’ll learn how to treat filler complications like a pro! High-resolution ultrasound is now easy to use and affordable for any cosmetic clinic or plastic surgery practice.
The Aesthetics Mastery by BioScience | Safety Applied to Gluteal Augmentation with HA Body Fillers
Wednesday June 23, 2021 @4pm UTC
The focus of this new educational episode will be on advanced and safe gluteal augmentation procedures with HA body fillers.
- Hear the ISAPS safety guidelines in aesthetic plastic surgery from Dr. Triana Lina (ISAPS Guest)
- Witness the demonstration of advanced injection techniques for gluteal augmentation
- Know more about on how to manage complications associated to body fillers with Dr. Francesco Marchetti
Breast Surgery e-Conference on Revision Surgery
April 23, 2021 @4pm CET
Scientific Committee: Dr. Paul Harris, BSc MD FRCS (plast) | Prof. Yoav Barnea, MD, Tel Aviv
Faculty: Dr. Burcu Çelet Özden, FEBS & FEBOPRAS | Dr. Per Hedén, MD| Dr. José Luis Martín del Yerro Coca, MD | Dr. Michael Miroshnik, MD | Marc Pacifico, MD FRCS (Plast) | Prof. Dennis von Heimburg, MD, PhD | Prof. Uroš Ahčan, MD, PhD | Dr. Roger Wixtrom, PhD Dr. Urs Bösch, MD | Dr. Sara Domínguez Bengoa, MD | Dr. Tunç Tiryaki, MD | Dr. Vasileios Kretsis, MD | Prof. Pier Camillo Parodi | Dr. John Canady, M.S., M.D., D.Sc. (hon)
This educational event will focus advancing surgical techniques and elevating patient safety in both aesthetic and reconstructive revision surgery.
• Implant Selection: a Structured Approach
• Breast Surgery Planning for Success in Secondary Cases
• The “Inner Bra” Technique in Revision Surgery
• Cases that Went Wrong – Panel Discussion
• Complication Management Masterclasses
VASER® is shaking up the world of Fat Autologous Transfer
April 27, 2021 @7pm CET
The program was designed to highlight the main benefits of Vaser in surgeon’s daily practice and demonstrate how it improves physicians’ approach to Autologous Fat Transfer.
This session will be presented by 2 Vaser’s experts:
Franco Vercesi, Italy: How VASER assisted liposuction works and what are the key benefits in my daily practice?
Dr. Kai-Uwe Schlaudraff, Switzerland: How VASER has enhanced my approach to Autologous Fat Transfer?
Followed by a Q&A
Moderator: Simon Davies
Advanced Breast Shaping Techniques: Internal Bra and Custom Dual Plane
May 8, 2021 @9am CET
Speaker: Dr. Michael Miroshnik – Sydney, Australia
Moderator: Mr. Marc Pacifico – Tunbridge Wells, UK
This interactive webinar will focus on the technical aspects of primary and secondary augmentation, including proper patient measurements, surgical planning and implant selection.
• “Inner Bra” concept and technique: tips and tricks, case studies
• Customizing the dual implant positioning to maximize shape
Who is this event for?
This event has been designed for experienced plastic surgeons who wish to advance their surgical planning and technique in primary and secondary breast augmentation surgery.
Learn more about our sponsors
Technological Evolution of Implants Throughout the Decades
March 9, 2021 @ 18:00 CET / 14:00 BRT (60 minutes)
State of the Art in Breast Augmentation: Marking and Implant Selection
February 26, 2021 @ 15:00 CET (60 minutes)
Polytech Gluteal Enhancement Webinar
January 21, 2021 @ 5pm CET