The Most Requested Celebrity Features
- Posted on: Mar 3 2017
Maybe you’ve always dreamed of looking like your favorite celebrity… or just envied one of their distinctive features: Angelina Jolie’s full, pouting lips, Audrey Hepburn’s eyes or Adriana Lima’s cheekbones. We “ordinary” people have always wanted to imitate the rich and famous, copying their hairstyles and fashion. The increase in quality, affordable plastic surgery now even makes it possible to resemble them physically, too.
Among the body procedures most frequently requested by patients is breast enhancement. By far the most popular celebrities that patients mention during these consultations are Mexican-American actress Salma Hayek and Colombian actress Sofia Vergara. Kim Kardashian is the number one celebrity inspiration for patients seeking buttock augmentation. Many doctors report that patients bring photos of Kim K.’s implant-enhanced buttocks to consultations as an illustration of what they want. Jennifer Lopez and Beyoncé Knowles are also popular sources of inspiration. Not surprisingly, model/actresses Giselle Bundchen and Penelope Cruz are the most-requested look for body contouring.
Among facial features, surgeons often hear the following requests:
- Eyes: Among women, Anne Hathaway and Mila Kunis lead in patient requests – though Audrey Hepburn’s wide eyes are still timeless, too. Men tend to prefer eyes that resemble Jake Gyllenhaal’s or Ian Somerhalder’s.
- Lips: Scarlett Johansson and Kylie Jenner inspire women of all ages to seek injectable fillers to create volume and smooth wrinkles in the lip area. These provide subtle, natural-looking results that last for months. Even men can’t resist a good kisser, and frequently request the chiseled lips of Ashton Kutcher, Viggo Mortenson and Brad Pitt for their own procedure.
- Chin and jaw: The sculpted, feminine look of Halle Berry and Keira Knightley are behind the popular requests for chin enhancement and facial contouring with a variety of non-surgical treatments. Men who want a more masculine look often choose the rugged jawline of Hugh Jackman or Johnny Depp.
- Cheeks: January Jones’s cheeks are the most-requested among women, along with Beyoncé and Jennifer Garner. For men, Will Smith and Leonardo DiCaprio are popular inspirations for cheek enhancement, both surgical and non-surgical.
- Nose: The Duchess of Cambridge’s “mathematically perfect” nose is a source of envy for many, as are the graceful noses of Natalie Portman and Jennifer Aniston. The great majority of rhinoplasty patients cite these as the guideline for the look they want.
- Skin: Everyone wants great skin! Smooth-faced celebrities like Demi Moore, David Beckham and George Clooney all keep up an impressive skincare regimen. They also get a bit of help from the professionals: laser skin rejuvenation and chemical peels remove dead skin cells and stimulate growth of new collagen and elastin.
Are any of your favorite stars on this list? If you’ve ever had that secret desire to look more like them, look for a qualified ISAPS plastic surgeon to consult with to get your target feature(s) as rejuvenated and red-carpet-ready as your favorite celebrity’s!
Posted in: Uncategorized