Live Webinar by J&J: Perspectives from the Frontline of Fighting COVID-19 – April 2nd
- Posted on: Apr 1 2020
Perspectives from the Frontline of Fighting COVID-19
Hospital and patient management and surgical approaches
8pm (Beijing Time)
2pm (Barcelona Time)
8am (New York Time)
4pm (Dubai Time)
11pm (Sydney Time)
5am (Los Angeles Time)
The world is going through a difficult and challenging time.
The SARS-CoV-2 pandemic has reached over 175 countries and regions and infected over 735,000 people.
Many hospitals and healthcare workers, including surgeons, are trying to adapt to the circumstances while providing the best care possible to their patients.
In light of this, AIS Channel, as always, will be honoring its commitment and hosting a Webinar with some of the most experienced doctors in the field, to help you understand the best way to manage your patients and your hospitals in the COVID-19 infection.
Three Professors from China will be explaining their tactics and protocols and answering all your questions live.
PROGRAM1. Lecture:General approaches to mobilize and optimize medical resources for the COVID-19 patients in Wuhan
- Prof. Chouwen Zhu (Shanghai) – Zhongshan Hospital, Fudan University, Vice President
2. Lecture: Management and Experience of COVID-19 in Infection ward
- Prof. Lin Fan (Xian) – First Affiliated Hospital of Xi‘an Jiaotong University, Deputy Director of the department of surgery
3. Lecture: A Gastrointestinal Surgeon’s activity in Wuhan Union Hospital during Pandemic of COVID-19
- Prof. Kailin Cai (Wuhan) – Union Hospital affiliated to Tongji Medical College of Huazhong University of Science and Technology, Executive Deputy Director of the department of surgery
4. Q&A carried out by:
- Prof. Chouwen Zhu
- Prof. Lin Fan
- Prof. Kailin Cai
- Dr. Ji Chen – Moderator
TODAY at 8 pm (Beijing Time), AIS Channel will be broadcasting live this top online event, hosted by 3 pioneers who have faced COVID-19 at the epicenter of the pandemic.
Provided by Johnson and Johnson
Posted in: Uncategorized