ISAPS Global Statistics
ISAPS surveys plastic surgeons throughout the world to provide statistics about the number and type of aesthetic (cosmetic) procedures they performed over a one-year period. Studies are performed for the previous year so that data for the entire year is available. ISAPS is the only organization that collects this data on a global scale.
The press release about ISAPS Statistics has been translated into the following languages.
The charts including the statistical information and the Quick Facts are NOT translated.
- Chinese, Simple
- Chinese, Traditional
Please contact the ISAPS Press Office at Media@ISAPS.org if you would like the press release in one of these languages.
To view previous study results:
- Download statistics for 2014
- Download statistics for 2013
- Download statistics for 2011
- Download statistics for 2010
- Press Release - ISAPS Statistics - 8 July 2015
- Press Release - ISAPS Statistics - 24 July 2014
- ISAPS Statistics Quick Facts for 2014
- ISAPS Statistics Quick Facts for 2013
There was no study in 2013 of procedures done in 2012.