ISAPS Global Statistics
ISAPS surveys plastic surgeons throughout the world to provide statistics about the number and type of aesthetic (cosmetic) procedures they performed over a one-year period. Studies are performed for the previous year so that data for the entire year is available. ISAPS is the only organization that collects this data on a global scale.
2016 Global Statistics
The press release about ISAPS Statistics has been translated into the following languages.
The charts including the statistical information and the Quick Facts are NOT translated.
- Chinese, Simple
- Chinese, Traditional
Please contact the ISAPS Press Office at Media@ISAPS.org if you would like the press release in one of these languages.
2015 Global Statistics
- Press Release - ISAPS Statistics - 25 July 2016
- Download statistics for 2015
- ISAPS Statistics Quick Facts for 2015
2014 Global Statistics
- Press Release - ISAPS Statistics - 8 July 2015
- Download statistics for 2014
- ISAPS Statistics Quick Facts for 2014
2013 Global Statistics
2011 Global Statistics
2010 Global Statistics
There was no study in 2013 of procedures done in 2012.